السبت، 4 يونيو 2011

عن زهير سردجي نتحدث - About Zaheer Saradgi ..

Dear Zaheer ,


I know you might be surprised by this , but actually I did not find any other way to thank you for what you have given me for the last two and half years during the project we had to accomplish .
I want to thank you for being such a great partner .. and I would like to go back in time to review some of our memories ... 






The first time I met Zaheer was on January 2009, I got a call from my project manager informing me that the client planning engineer has arrived to our site and I was supposed to go and meet him to introduce myself.


I went there, and then I found the S.Korean Construction Manager Mr.B.K.Do sitting to the meeting table at the project manager's office  and on his right hand chair, there was a young man , a very shy young man , who looked really shocked , when he discovered that the contractor planning engineer is a LADY (Me) !!


I smiled, I said Hi to him , and then Mr. B.K.Do introduced Zaheer to me , he has a Mechanical Engineering Background , he is the Planning Engineer for our client, and everybody is expecting us to work as a team !!


My first impression was :

OMG.. !!
to work as a team with a very shy young man , who is not even looking at me when I was saying hi to him !!

I have never expected that me and Zaheer will have that unique Sister-Brother relation, I have never expected him to be the best counterpart I've ever had, he is smart, sensible, reasonable, humble, sweet, and a gentleman .. 

Zaheer looks like a beating heart from India , medium dark skin , a brilliant smile, and a very optimistic laughter, an active cricket player , has an ambitious soul and he is very much Indian , if you listen to Zaheer talking about his town Gulbarga , you will see his eyes shining with passion , as if he is in love with the each and every grain of sand belongs to India , you will feel that he is full of spices as He is keeping all the old traditions of India in a moderate Islamic manner !!

Zaheer and I had many ups and downs , sometimes we were fighting against each other, we troubled each other many times, we wrote letters and warnings against each other , we hated each other professionally, but personally, Zaheer was one of my best friends , someone I will always remember and will always pray that only good things happen to him In shaa' Allah.

Sometimes, we will help each other to cancel the meetings , and to simplify the works assigned to both of us, we were working together , sharing knowledge, experiences and mistakes too !!

I remember sometimes , things used to get tough , and the very heavy load of work would make me breakdown and cry , Zaheer was always there to make things get better , and he has never let me down or disappoint me, during all the hard times he was there for me by heart, mind and soul.

Last Thursday, I came to know that Zaheer is leaving to another project in another country soon, because we are closing the contract of our project now , and all the engineers will be transferred to another projects in a very short period.

I'm just trying to express my gratitude to my friend Zaheer - I used to call him Zaheer Partner sometimes to joke with him , and he was famous as Mr.Polite .. and I was known as The Queen :)

Zaheer ..  I want to thank you sooo much for everything .. I want to thank for being the one you are  ..
Good Luck to you Zaheer .. 
and I want you to know that .. the memories of you , forever will stay .
from Me.. !!
Your Counterpart ..
Shymaa Ali .."Taani" ;) )


البوست دة كان لازم يكون بالانجليزي عشان صاحبه يعرف يقراه ، و دة هيتكرر كتير على فكرة ، لأن وقت فراق زملائي في العمل بدأ ، و بالمناسبة هم غالبيتهم لا ينطقون العربية ، و البوست بتاع النهاردة كان عن زهير سردجي ..
زهير سردجي يا جماعة هو مهندس التخطيط الخاص بالجهة المشرفة على تنفيذ مشروعنا الأخير ..
أول مرة شوفت فيها زهير كان في يناير 2009 يعني من سنتين و نص تقريباً ..
أنا فاكرة كويس جداً ..  لما مدير المشروع اتصل بيا و قال لي : تعالي بسرعة عشان مهندس التخطيط بتاع الكلاينت وصل .. و لازم تتعرفي عليه عشان هتشتغلوا مع بعض .
أول ما دخلت مكتب مدير المشروع ، لقيت مدير الإنشاءات بتاع الشركة الكورية المشرفة على المشروع قاعد على طاولة الاجتماعات و جنبه زهير ..
شاب خجول جداً ، و شكله اتصدم أوي لما عرف إن مهندس التخطيط بتاع شركتنا واحدة مش واحد ، خصوصاً إنه ماشتغلش مع مهندسات أنثيات قبل كدة ..
في الأول أنا اتصدمت لأني حسيت إن الموضوع هيبقى صعب .. و استصعبت التواصل معاه لأن تواصله كان قليل .. و بعدين مع الوقت كنا مجبرين نشتغل مع بعض بقى ، و كان لازم يكون في مساحة مشتركة للتواصل و التفاهم عشان نعرف نخلص الشغل .
و بعدين زهير صار شريكاً رائعاً ..  كان دايما موجود وقت المساعدة .. و على طول بيقدم كل اللي يقدر عليه .. و فعلا ًعمره ما قصر معايا .
زهير هندي للغاية ، يعني تحس لما تسمعه بيتكلم عن بلده إن عيونه بتلمع و هتلاقيه بيتكلم بحماس جداً عن كل حاجة ، يمكن دة لأنه بينتمي لعائلة لها تاريخ سياسي عريق في الهند ، و هو شديد الفخر بذلك ، و لازال محتفظاً بكل التوابل الهندية و بكل القيم الهندية المختلطة بثقافته كمسلم .
طبعاً ماكانش ينفع إن المشروع يخلص .. و إن زهير يتنقل لبلد تانية و مشروع تاني من غير ما أقوله شكراً ..  على قد مابعرف بالانجليزي بقى J
و أنا حبيت أشكره هنا قدامكم .. لأنه ساهم في تسهيل أوقات كتير كانت صعبة ، و تعب فعلاً معانا كلنا و زينا كلنا و ربما أكتر مننا كمان ..
قلت لكم قبل كدة .. مادام قررت أفتح لكم باب لحياتي من خلال التدوينات اليومية .. في ناس في حياتي لازم تعرفوهم .
شكراً يا زهير .. شكراً بجد ..!